Danelec FZE produces quality transformers, adhering to applicable standards and regulations. The company has a Quality Management System in place to ensure consistent performance in satisfying customer requirements. The processes used in our manufacturing are planned and documented. The Quality Management System is designed and implemented in a manner that guaranty the integrity of our System even when changes occur.
We are poised to continuously improving our process putting into consideration our client wishes and satisfying all requirements.
We ensure that activities are carefully carried out to ensure we meet the relevent client specification guided by our quality control method.
We operate a healthy workplace striving to ensure that we improve the health awareness of our employees. To achieve this goal we embark on these strategies:
• Pre-employment medical examination to determine fitness for employment.
• Fitness certification is issued and revalidated annually.
• Reduction of exposure to hazardous substances, noise, vibration, chemical handling, and manual lifting.
• Materials and equipment are appraised to control health risks. Those proven or known to be injurious to health are discarded or minimized with use of the MSDS control.
• We maintain a retainer clinic where referrals are done or seek medical assistance from clients’ medical Centre.
We do not permit the use or possession of intoxicants or illicit drugs by any person at our manufacturing plant.
DANELEC FZE believes that good safety performance is an integral part of efficient and profitable business management. We ensure that risk to personnel and equipment involved in our manufacturing processes are identified, assessed and controlled. We are therefore guided by the following principles:
• Pursue the goal of no harm to people.
• Monitor the health of all employees on regular basis.
• Use materials and energy efficiently in our production and support services
• Strive to minimize the impact of activities on the environment.
• Manage HSE matter as any other critical business activity
• Be a frontier in providing best practice in our sector.
• Promote a culture in which all employees share this commitment. This way we target HSE Performance that is enviable, that will earn the confidence of our employees, customers and society at large.
Waste constitute environmental nuisance if not properly collected, handled and disposed. Waste is therefore collected, handled and disposed of in an environmentally safe manner as not to cause injury/impact negatively on plants, animals and the environment. The environmental impact of each activity is routinely monitored and controlled and corrective action taken as necessary.
DANELEC FZE complies with the Nigerian environmental protection laws and regulations. All practical measures are taken to minimize the generation of waste and to manage and dispose of unavoidable waste in an environmentally acceptable way. Wastes are managed by segregating them in properly classified bins. All chemicals are transported, stored, used and disposed of in an environmentally acceptable manner. All chemicals are accepted from suppliers with the appropriate MSDS. Precaution is taken to avoid pollution to air, land or water; dumping of waste into creek, rivers and swamps are not allowed.